As an accomplished and innovative Marketing Director with extensive experience leading initiatives from concept through delivery, I achieve results with cost-effective strategies that work.
I have more than 11 years of progressive leadership experience in the areas of brand marketing and product development, including 9 years in the non-profit sector. In my current position as the Director of Marketing, Communications, and Internet Services for the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, I direct all marketing and brand management activities, cultivate industry and member relationships, and implement solutions to optimize online marketing campaigns. I am also currently working towards a Doctorate in Business Administration to pursue research interests in marketing and business strategy.
Some of my strengths include:
- Expertise in integrating innovative marketing solutions into the organization’s strategic plan;
- Track record of exceeding organizational targets for traditional and online marketing campaigns;
- Strong web programming and site design skills to build online brands and drive lead generation;
- Recognition in publications such as The Washington Post as a marketing/technology expert;
- Experience lecturing on brand development / marketing technology issues domestically and abroad.
B2B and B2C Marketing, Brand Development and Management, Internet Development and Marketing, Strategic Development, International Business