In our continuing effort to provide the best training and events possible to our members and event attendees, NYSAE invites professionals and subject matter experts to provide proposals for future events and programs.
Please read this page carefully as it contains all of the information you will need to make an informed decision as to whether you want to submit a topic for consideration. Once submitted, you will receive confirmation and your proposal will be reviewed by the appropriate Committee. Many more proposals are submitted than can be selected, and it is important that you include all required and relevant information to be properly and fairly considered. If selected, you will be contacted directly.
For full consideration, the proposed session must clearly identify the target audience and be delivered by a speaker with substantial topic knowledge and experience facilitating a learning environment. Proposals are evaluated against the following criteria:
- Potential to attract and stimulate the interest and concerns of association executives
- Programs and best-practices that demonstrate measurable impact and results
- Uniqueness of the topic and/or presentation
- Clear, specific and informative content that is directly linked to the learning objectives
- Application-focused learning objectives that can realistically be met in the time allotted
- Completeness, accuracy and clarity of the proposal
- Your social media footprint – your followers and potential for promotion to your networks
Click here for the submission form.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: NYSAE’s fiscal year is July 1 – June 30. While proposals will be considered throughout the year, most of the planning is done in the 2nd half of the calendar year.