NYSAE represents over 1,000 regular and associate members from not-for-profit organizations and supplier firms in the metropolitan New York area.
Since 1919, NYSAE has championed the cause of association executives and not-for-profit managers, leading the way a city, state and even national level. is where association and not-for-profit executives continue to find a home. It's where executives can strengthen their professional skills through our extensive continuing education program and expand their professional horizons through networking and contacts throughout the industry. Affiliation with makes you part of the voice of leadership through contacts with government and regulatory agencies at all levels.
- Regular membership is open to all staff of associations and not-for-profit organizations.
- Associate membership is open to individuals not eligible for regular membership, but whose firms have a direct interest in association/not-for-profit activities.
- NextGen membership is open to association/Non-profit professionals age 35 and under (date of birth is required).
- Student membership is open to students at colleges or universities who are not employed by an association or not-for-profit organizations.
- Retired membership is open to Regular and Associate members who are retired from an association/not-for-profit organization.
Annual Dues are $250 for Regular Members; $385 for Associate Members; $75 first year, $100 renewal for NextGen, $50 for Student Members; $75 for Retired Members
Why Join ?
"A deep professional network and friends have an unlimited value. I feel so lucky to be able to say I’ve collected both through my participation in ."Valerie Cammiso, CAE
Regular Members (Association/Not-For-Profit Professionals)
Better, faster, more productive ways of doing business start with interacting with those who have already been where you are now. You will find that provides invaluable resources, unique opportunities, and a long-standing network of association/not-for-profit professionals ready to assist you in making the most of your career.
- You can find a variety of specialized educational topics, programs, and events that provide you with valuable information needed to further your career and your organization.
- Because serves you in your area, many convenient programs and services are available right here — right now — and often delivered right to your desk!
- You are represented the city, state, and national level by NYSAE—the premier organization representing the interests of the association/not-for-profit profession.
- Rather than receiving delayed, secondhand issues of NYSAE's timely, information-filled InView online, you will receive your very own copy—hot off the press!
- At your fingertips in the Membership Directory & Service Catalog are the names of the businesses and of fellow members who are ready to share their areas of expertise. This handy, invaluable catalog is available exclusively to Members.
"I have met and used the services of several vendor members at . Their involvement with gave them credibility and acceptability, in my judgment." Carter Keithley, Former CEO, Toy Industry Association
Associate Members (Association Suppliers)
If you have a service or product to share with the association community, want to become more familiar with the workings and management philosophy of associations and their leaders, and get better acquainted with the multi-billion dollar New York association market, then can assist you like no other organization can.
- Identify yourself and your company as a supporter of one of the nation's largest and most established association communities—New York. Annually, recognizes Associate Members with special awards for their work within the organization and the association/not-for-profit community.
- Maximize your company's marketing efforts and accelerate its market penetration through the Corporate Leadership Program.
- Have a direct line of contact to the New York region's decision-makers through NYSAE's many popular events and resources--including training, guidance, and marketing opportunities.
- Receive substantial, member-only discounts on exhibit space at popular events and advertising in InView online, as well as the annual Membership Directory & Service Catalog.
- Introduce yourself to the New York region's association community by becoming an active member. Participate in NYSAE's monthly luncheons, speaking at a seminar, submitting an article for publication in InView online, or serve on a committee.
- Know that your membership needs and wants are answered. At the organization's helm and guiding their peers are the members of NYSAE's Membership Committee, making certain that you are supported in your efforts within the New York association community.